7th Beta.

My 7th beta was yesterday and it was negative. Also – I think, I hope – I have stopped bleeding/spotting. I guess that’s the official end of pregnancy #3. Moving on to next steps, Dr. Kwak-Kim had a cancellation so my 1st appointment was moved to next week(!). I think that’s a good thing, but I haven’t been able to get in touch with someone in billing to confirm my insurance coverage. If I don’t hear back on Monday I will have to cancel or postpone my appointment. It’s so frustrating, but I can’t run the risk of having to pay a ton of money out of pocket when we might be saving for surrogacy.

I’m still feeling very anxious about everything. I hope that Dr. KK can at least give us some answers.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s